Available Paintings

Friday, June 27, 2008

Church Steeple


Good Morning, I'm participating in an event called paint the town in a little town not far from here. This year it lasts ten days and you paint in and around the town and on the final day they have a wet paint sale. Here is one of the paintings I completed, it's a 5 X 7. I have two others mostly done. It's been hot, hot, hot with lots of bugs . Hopefully I'll sell something, if not I tried. I've decided to take a break from my lessons just felt like time. Might go back in the fall or try some different things, I still plan to paint like crazy and that's what counts most.

4 comments:

Ambera said...

Great sky colour, and beautiful trees!

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Ambera, Thank you, you are the master of painting wonderful skies. Glad you stopped by

Susan Carlin said...

That's the perfect color frame for your perfect little steeple, Barbara. Good find!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Susan, I hope someone else agrees with you and just has to take it home.