Available Paintings

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I won!


Hi Gang, Just a quick post to let you know my painting of a "Snow Day in Pine Hill" took 1st place the Holiday card contest. I am so thrilled and honored. Representative Beck will hang the painting in his office and the image will be used on all of his holiday cards. The photo is Representative Beck on the left and Meredith Raffel on the other side of me, she is the executive director of Mason Deerfield Arts Alliance, they sponsor the event. So I'm a happy girl tonight. Woo Hoo!

13 comments:

Lisa Viger said...

yay, good for you! congrats!

Dar Presto said...

Yippee! That's fantastic!

Marie Theron said...

I am thrilled, Barbara! And snow is such a very difficult topic! Congratulations!

Debra Bryant said...

Fantastic! You deserve this, and I am very happy for you. Do you get one of the Christmas cards when they are printed? Super cool! *hugs*

Unknown said...

Oh so very PROUD of you Barb! You work hard at your painting and surely deserve this honor. Congratulations! Hugs!

Charlotte Evans said...

Of course you won--Congrats--it was my favorite too!--Happy dance!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you sweet friends, I so appreciate all of your support. I am still smiling today. Not sure if I get a card Debra but I'm going to work on that.

Susan Roux said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news. That painting captured memories for many. Well done!

Carol Blackburn said...

Congratulations, Barbara. I can see why your painting won. Super!

Sunny said...

Congratulations Barbara! I am so happy for you. Your perseverance and dedication to your art paid off. So glad for this honor for you!

Debra J.Sepos said...

Congratulations Barbara!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Susan, Carol, Sunny & Debra, so great to have all of you in my corner.

Dean H. said...

Big congratulations on a well deserved win, Barbara!! :)