Available Paintings

Friday, May 25, 2012

Another little dress painting

Hi, One of the gals I paint with on Monday morning brought me 3 wonderful dresses to paint. This is the first one, I changed it up a bit and added the ruffles to the bottom. This is 11 x 14. I think when I paint another one I may consider getting cards made with the images. I was thinking a package of four with four different dresses. Please leave me a comment if you get cards printed and know a good place. I have a lot of things coming up and have stacks of paintings piled everywhere in my studio. The life of an artist, I love it! Check out some of my Ebay auctions Good to see you, please visit me again.

4 comments:

Maria Bennett Hock said...

Lovely BarB! I don't know if you use groupon but they have a Vista print coupon...$70 off for $15. I have had them print note cards and business cards and they do a nice job.

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Maria, I do use Vista for my business cards. I'll look into that, good to hear that you were pleased with them. :)

Sharon L. Graves said...

I think that's a really good idea Barb. I'm waiting on some cards from Vistaprint right now. I've been happy with everything else. I'll let you know when they get here. Love the dress paintings. Super idea.

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Sharon, please let me know. Can I ask how expensive they were and if they include envelopes?