Available Paintings

Friday, June 8, 2012

Little acrylic sketches

Hi there, My hubby and I went camping for a couple of nights this week and I took along my acrylics and watercolor paper. Often while we are camping I paint something in the campground but this time I took photos and painted on the picnic table outside our camper. I used the acrylics like watercolors and really enjoyed doing these. I will probably use them for gift tags or maybe attach them to a card. Hope you enjoy seeing them. Check out some of my paintings on Ebay Please enter your email address in my Google Group box to receive my posts. Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

hmuxo said...

What a great idea, Barbara!. I love these...especially the daisies on the left...

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Hilda. It was very relaxing to sit at the picnic table and paint them.

M. M. Harman said...

These are really sweet Barb! Whomever gets them will be very lucky.

Dean H. said...

Wonderful little sketches, Barbara! I can see you accomplish quite a bit with this way of working! Great Idea!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Marilyn, that is sweet of you.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Dean, I paint pretty quickly, I just can't help it, lol.