Available Paintings

Friday, July 27, 2012

Red Geraniums

Hi there, Can you tell I like flowers? I guess I must, lol. This is acrylic on a 8 x 10 stretched canvas. I really do paint other things but flowers just seem to draw me in. I have included a close up view also.
August 3rd is First Friday at the Middletown Pendleton art center, stop by if you are near there. It's 5-9 Friday and 11-3 Saturday. Saturday I know I will not be there as I am attending a plein air paint out in Milford Ohio. Ohio Plein Air Society paints in Milford every year and I join them, such a cute town. We paint all day and then have a wet paint sale in the afternoon. Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

I love your flower paintings, Barbara..nice rich colors on these geraniums!! The best of luck in your exhibit...

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Hilda, glad you don't get tired of looking at flowers, lol. Sweet of you to visit. Hugs

Charlotte Evans said...

never ever get tired of looking at flowers--this one is really nice!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Charlotte, you paint flowers so wonderful, I know you love them too.