Available Paintings

Friday, October 25, 2013

Baby Shoes for my niece

Hi there, My niece is ready to give birth any day now to two little girls. I am beyond excited as it has been 18 years since a little girl was born in our family and now we get two. We had a baby shower for her a while back and of course I purchased many of the things off her registry but I wanted to give her a little something when the babies were born. She loved Winnie the Pooh when she was little and I saw these baby shoes at a thrift store a while back and thought how cute these would be to paint for her. The babies room is green with bright pink accents so as you can see I painted the background green and added pink details. I think the white frame works and I am hoping she will love this. This is acrylic on a 8 x 10 canvas. Bought her a precious antique pink elephant vase too, going to put some tiny flowers in that when the time comes. Have a wonderful day

6 comments:

Sharon L. Graves said...

So cute and so full of love

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Sharon! Just can't wait to meet my new little nieces.

hmuxo said...

These shoes are so precious, Barbara..and congratulations on the future birth of these two little girls.. Wonderful news!!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Hilda. I have been told by a friend that I will have to paint another one,lol. one for each girl.

Barbara Pask said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Castillo said...

This is a precious and beautiful gift! Perfect idea.