Available Paintings

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cow

I loved painting this, nothing like a cute cow portrait. This is 12" x 12" on a stretched canvas. This is painted in acrylics and I have a black frame for it. 

 Busy busy getting ready for a show at Northminster Presbyterian Church this next Saturday, it is a wonderful juried fine art show and I am so happy to be included. Worried a bit about the weather, it's been one of the worse winters we have had in years.

Great of you to stop by, stay warm.

6 comments:

hmuxo said...

Excellent texture, Barbara!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Hilda.

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Nice - I have to tell you Barbara the painting sort of gives me the willies. That look is exactly like the one my father used to give me directly after one of my lies. If this was my cow I would take him directly to the slaughter house so he couldn't squeal on me.

Barbara Pask said...

Oh Bill you are crazy, lol. You can't kill my cow! Lol. I think he's cute.

suzanneberry said...

Wonderful face and i love your brush and color work..really lovely!! and good luck and congratulations on being included int the show. i hope the weather holds up!onlyleM 182

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Suzanne, so nice to see you and thank you, so happy you like my little cow. My show went great and the weather was wonderful for February 1st.