Available Paintings

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hollyhocks

Hello,  I recently purchased this frame and because of the unusual size I had my hubby cut me a panel for it.  I needed the canvas to measure 6" x 18" and that sure isn't a standard size.  I originally thought maybe a landscape or a row of pears but then I decided to turn it vertically and paint Hollyhocks.  This is oil with some nice texture in there.  I have an art in the garden event in August so I think flower paintings should do well there?

Thank you so much for visiting!

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

These Hollyhocks are perfect for this frame, Barbara!!! Love the color... Such a nice hubby!!!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,
Les roses trémières me fascinent chaque fois que j'en aperçois !
Aujourd'hui donc je m'émerveille devant votre très jolie peinture.
Je suis certaine qu'elle fera sensation lors de votre prochaine exposition.

Gros bisous ♡

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Hilda, I have the best hubby in the world. Bet you think yours is too. :-)

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Martine , you say the sweetest things.