Available Paintings

Monday, June 30, 2014

Big Foot canvas

Hi Friends, for the last several months I have been playing around with this very cool canvas.  This canvas is called a Big Foot canvas and you can find it online at bigfootcanvas.com.  At this time he has only created the one size 16" x 24".  It comes with this hardwood frame and as you can see it's curved.  I believe there is a YouTube video available too where you can get a better look at it.  I just had to try it and I felt it should have a landscape on it so you could kind of walk around the scene.  I painted it over probably five times, I started with acrylics and finished in oil.  Now I have to decide how to finish the frame that it fits into.  It was a fun challenge and I think I am pretty happy with it.

You should try one too.  Thanks!

6 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je ne connaissais absolument pas ce genre de support. C'est très intéressant et merci d'avoir partager avec nous vos sensations.

❁ Gros bisous ❁

Sharon L. Graves said...

How fun. Was it hard to get used to the curved surface. I'll have to look it up on you tube.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Martine, just something new I had to try. So wonderful to see you.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Sharon. I just pretty much ignored the curve. You know me it's new and different so I had to try it.

Acting classes NYC said...

superb painting...

Acting classes Chicago

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much!