Available Paintings

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Another Cow

Hello there, you meet the nicest people online. One of the wonderful people that follows my blog is from France and her name is Martine Alison, she saw the last cow painting I posted and graciously offered to email me photos of cows. This is one of those images with a few changes that I painted, a French cow. This is oil on a 8" x 10" canvas. Thank you thank you Martine, they'll be more cow paintings
to follow.  Her paintings are lovely and her blog is so interesting to visit, please stop by there. Martinealison.blogspot.com. 

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

I love the closeup version of this painting....definitely a favorite!

Art with Liz said...

Gosh Barbara, your work is looking really terrific! Lovely texture and colours and what a beautiful face!