Available Paintings

Monday, February 18, 2008

Lillies again


Hi, Actually I do paint things other than these pink lillies, I just happened to post three of them in a row. I did this painting this morning and I think it came out well. I painted the pattern in the tablecloth and I like the looseness of the pots. I'm going to be hanging my art in a Kidds' coffee for two months starting 1st of March. Don't know it will generate any sales but I guess it's good exposure. Who knows???? Have a great day and happy painting. Barb SOLD

Check me out on Ebay

7 comments:

Frank Gardner said...

Well, you should be happy with this one Barb. Great job. You really take each lesson learned and apply it to your next painting.
You even got the subtle reflection on the table top down.
My favorite one that you have done.

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks so much Frank! I'm glad you feel that I am growing. I keep trying, lol. Barb

Debra J.Sepos said...

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for the comment on my blog.
I appreciate your encouragement.
For the short time that you have been painting your doing very well. Your colors are nice. Just keep practicing and learning on each painting. I will visit your blog and watch your progress. Keep painting!
Debbie

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Debbie, I'm glad you stopped by, I appreciate your nice comment. Please do check back on me and I'll visit you from time to time. Barb

Jay said...

This one is very nice,

Wow i really enjoy just looking at your painings.

Jay

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Jay, Nice to see you, I keep checking back on you hoping to see a new painting. I'll keep checking, no pressure, lol. Barb

Jay said...

I will try to get motivated to paint tonight but have to get ready cause I am leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow :)

Thanks,

Jay