Available Paintings

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Old Jug & Sunflowers


Hi there, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I had a great holiday. I am very blessed with a large wonderful family.

I painted this from a set up recently, you might recognize this jug as I have painted it before. This is oil on a 8 x 10 stretched canvas.

I am plugging away on my painting of The Kiss, hopefully it will worthy of showing you at some point. Trying to make it my own so I keep making changes.

The holiday is over so it is back to painting, woo hoo.

SOLD

8 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Like those sunflowers!

Art with Liz said...

I don't know why I've been missing your latest posts - so had fun going back anyway, looking at your houses! Lovely still life Barbara.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Bill, nice of you to visit so often.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi there Liz, I love your visits, glad you like this and I appreciate your nice comments on my house paintings.

Rosemary said...

Love the reflections in this one, Barb! Watched a recording of Susan painting this afternoon while I painted. She gave a glimpse of your "The Kiss"! It's awesome! Can't wait to see you post it!

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Rosemary, I happy that you like this one. I'll post The Kiss soon, I never thought about the fact that it would end up on her recording when I sent it to her, lol.

Sandra said...

I love checking out your paintings, Barb. They always give me a lift and inspires me to keep pushing the brush.
Sandra

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Sandra, What a nice thing to read. Nice to think maybe I inspire someone to paint. I just love to paint and find it exciting to start a new one.