Available Paintings

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rays of Sunlight

Hi, I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I'm almost ready, decorations up and most of the shopping done. I am singing Christmas carols so maybe that is a sign that my stress level is low, lol. I took this photo recently, the sun was low and hitting the back of the house and barn. This is oil on a 8 x 10 stretched canvas. I made some changes from the photo, actually some big changes. I put leaves on the trees and changed out the house from an older one story house to this farmhouse, you know how I love farmhouses. I have 4 paintings on Ebay, they go off Tuesday evening and could ship out Wednesday if you are still looking for a gift for that art lover in your family or a nice gift for yourself. Enjoy the season.

1 comment:

Barbara Pask said...

Thank so much Josh, my first comment on this. It looks better in person I think. I felt it was about the sunlight streaming through the trees. "Feels like home" nice compliment.