Available Paintings

Friday, April 27, 2012

Blue & White

Hi there, I painted this a few weeks ago from a set up. I purchased this blue and white vase at a wonderful consignment shop near me. I have to say the shape of it made it very challenging and I don't think I quite nailed it. This is oil on a 11 x 14 stretched canvas. I have a busy week next week, painting on Monday, picking up art and dropping off art. Our First Friday is coming up and I am doing a demo that night. I love my life. Please check out my auctions on Ebay Have a wonderful day

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Il y a beaucoup de douceur et de délicatesse dans cette peinture. Sa composition est aussi parfaite avec une belle harmonie de couleurs.
Gros bisous

Diane Hoeptner said...

Lovely Barbara! I especially love the yellow reflections of the fruit and the sharpness of the blue graphics on the vase.

Barbara Pask said...

Merci beaucoup Martine. Je suis tellement heureux que vous l'aimez et que vous êtes si doux à visiter et commenter si souvent.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Diane. I love adding little touches like colors reflecting back onto objects. I always enjoy painting blue and white, I own a lot of it, lol.