Available Paintings

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Champagne

Hello, I painted this a few days ago from a set up. I really don't drink wine or champagne but I grab up the bottles to paint. This is acrylic on a 8 x 10 canvas, I really like the deep rich green color of the bottle. Starting to give some thought to a competition piece for February, this is at a local gallery and the theme is Shakespeare. So many things to choose from, my head is swimming. Thank you so much for visiting, love reading your comments.

4 comments:

Susan Roux said...

So who got to drink the champagne???

You can always host a Champagne Thursday!

Lovely painting.

Barbara Pask said...

Ha Susan, I think it was from last New Years eve, I probably choked down a swallow, lol. Thanks for taking time to comment Susan, glad you like my painting.

hmuxo said...

The bottle looks so realistic, Barbara. I love the glasses and all the colors that you put into it! wonderful job as always!!!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Hilda, so sweet of you to comment.