Available Paintings

Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Friday ~ Pendleton Art Center

Hello there I have been very busy working on a large painting for a competition but I wanted to post. Here is my display for the Middletown Pendleton Art Center. We will be open tomorrow night from 5-9 and on Saturday from 11-3. We normally only open on the first Friday of each month and the following day. This month we will also be open on Saturday the 15th from 11-5, we wanted to offer some additional hours with Christmas approaching. So if you live near Middletown Ohio please stop by. First Friday is such a fun night with music, food and all of the studios are open to browse. There are 4 Pendleton Art Centers and ours is the newest with 3 floors of studios. This month I have a good selection of smaller inexpensive paintings, just right for Christmas. I share my studio with 9 other very talented artists. I hope you are well on your way to be ready for Christmas, I'll be ready when I run out of time, lol. So great of you to visit me

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Cela aurait été avec un immense plaisir que je me serais rendue à votre charmante invitation... si seulement vous n'étiez pas aussi loin !
J'espère que vous aurez beaucoup de visiteurs et un vif succès.

Gros bisous.

hmuxo said...

Beautifully displayed, Barbara! Best of luck with the show!!!

Barbara Pask said...

Ce serait merveilleux si vous pouviez y assister, nous sommes un peu éloignés les uns des autres n'est-ce pas? lol Merci pour vos bons voeux. étreintes

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Hilda! Hoping for some Holiday sales, it's a tough time for art.