Available Paintings

Friday, August 2, 2013

Triptych

Hello there, I painted this on three 10"x 30" deep panels, so it measures 30" x 30" tightly together. In the cropped shot you can see some of the raised designs that are in the painting. This is painted in acrylics.
These are the 1 1/2" deep canvases so they will not be framed. I will be taking these over to the Pendragon model home in August when we change out and freshen the art. I'm open to name suggestions if you have any, you know how I struggle with names. Fantastic weather here lately and I should be out painting, next Saturday I do plan to attend a plein air event in Waynesville Ohio. Waynesville is a very old historic town, stop by then if you are in the area. Have a wonderful day friends.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is going to look beautiful in the Model home...Wonderful work!!!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks so much Hilda, trying to create some bigger pieces for the model home. My 8 x 10's get lost in there.