Available Paintings

Friday, June 12, 2009

Paint the town, #2


Hello, Well here is another one for the paint the town event I am doing. This is also in oil on a 5 X 7 canvas panel, fairly complicated scene. I hope it reads right, I really tried to get my values correct. The frames I ordered for these are simple gold frames. I have been busy framing and getting ready for a thing I do at a local community college each year, a group of artists set up our art and we demo during the event. That is next Friday evening, hopefully I will sell a few things. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Juan Carlos Eberhardt said...

muy buenas obras , buen aire
un abrazo

Art with Liz said...

Great start to your event Barbara - and I hope you sell lots of these little gems.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Juan, I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Barbara Pask said...

Hello Liz, Thanks Liz, I really hope so too. :)

Ali said...

Hi Barbara, I love your painting. This is really beautiful.

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks so much Alexis, nice of you to come by.