Available Paintings

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recent paint out


Hello there, About a month ago I participated in a plein air event put on by Ohio Plein Air Society. We showed up in a quaint town called Milford, Ohio, painted for about 6 hrs. and then had a wet paint sale. You may recall that I posted about it a while back. Anyway my painting did not sell and I left it in a gallery in Milford for a few weeks. I picked it up last week and touched it up a bit more and here it is. It is 9 x 12 on a Raymar panel. I'll let it dry and probably list it on Ebay at some point.



Our art festival is Sunday and I help to hang the inside gallery on Saturday and hoping to get out in the afternoon in time to catch an opening in which I have a painting. Busy, busy

Nice to have deadlines though, keeps things exciting. Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Barbara for stopping by my blog and your kind comments. Looking forward to spending some time looking at your work. Happy painting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara...thanks for your lovely comments on my blog today. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. blessings!

Fay Akers said...

a wet sale?? that's the first I heard of it.
I do like your finished piece.
Hey sometimes we all need deadline to get us going right?

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Kelley, so nice of you to visit also. Great to connect with you. Blogging is great.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Julie, Your work is lovely, I appreciate your visit. Please stop by again.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Fay, Yes, we frame them and try to sell them wet. I have done several events like this. It's fun, they take them home wet. :)

Art with Liz said...

This is a charming scene Barbara! I'm surprised it hasn't gone yet.

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks so much Liz, you are such a sweet blogging friend. I think it should be gone too, lol.

Roxanne Steed said...

Hi Barbara; thanks for visiting my blog- yes, I love those 'wet-paint-show & sale paint-outs'. There's always a bit of an excited buzz about them!! Hope we have a nice long autumn to get more 'outdoor time' in before winter hits!

Barbara Pask said...

So nice of you to visit me too Roxanne. Hoping for a nice long fall here too, so dry though. Please stop by again.