Available Paintings

Monday, September 12, 2011

Boat



Hi! Another boat painting for your viewing pleasure, lol. This image was a combination of a photo from Wetcanvas and some other things. The boat actually came from one photo but I completely changed the background. This is oil on a 6 x 6 Raymar panel.

Getting ready for our local art festival this weekend. I have 2 paintings entered into the juried section of the City Gallery and my painting group will have a display there also. Saturday I will be there most of the day, accepting art and then hanging all of the art. Sunday I volunteer to spend the day there during the festival, watching the art and doing exciting things like stocking paper products in the restrooms.

Have a great day!

Check out some of my artwork on Ebay

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Love the old boats, Barbara. Nice! Lots of luck at the art festival. I just got 3 ribbons in at the county fair. I'm wearing a big smile tonight.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you very much Carol. Congrats to you! How great is that?

Sunny said...

This is a beautiful painting.... feels so peaceful!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Sunny. "Peaceful", I like that!