Available Paintings

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tiny Paintings

Hello, I have been getting ready to do a local art show in a few weeks in Indian Hill in Cincinnati. I am super excited to do this show for the first time and have great hopes for it. I painted these tiny little paintings to fit these two custom gold frames I bought a while back. The paintings are oil and measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". I am taking these paintings, several 6" x 6" paintings and many 8 x 10's as space is limited. I hope things are good in your life and thank you for checking in on me.

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Je vous félicite pour cette prochaine exposition de peinture...
Je vous souhaite plein de bonnes choses et de belles rencontres...
Deux petites toiles adorablement bien encadrées.
Gros bisous

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Martine, sweet of you to comment. <3