Available Paintings

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Where I will be this weekend

Hi Friends, I wanted to share this fun event with you. This weekend at the Cincinnati Women's art club in Mariemont they have a wonderful annual event called Showcase of Arts. Very upscale and a great place to shop for Christmas. I am doing this, my first time. I'll be bringing lots of small things, ornaments, small framed paintings and small paintings on box canvases. It will be my last show this year so everything is reduced. Out with the old and in with the new. I need room in my studio, ah! Lol

Hope to see you there! 

5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

All the bEST to YOU!!!

Pattie Wall said...

Break a leg!!

dee dee said...

Where will this located?

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Dee, it is at the Cincinnati Women's art club in Mariemont. You can google for location, it's on Cambridge in their wonderful converted barn. Hope you can make it.

Art with Liz said...

Hope you had an amazing day!