Available Paintings

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Plein air painting

Hi! I have going outside to paint quite a bit lately.  It's always challenging and sometimes you come home with a painting you like.  I painted this fancy chicken coop on location and came home and added the chickens later.  This is oil on a 8" X 10" linen panel. 

I just signed up for a workshop with Roger Bansemer for the end of this month in North Carolina. Hubby is going along and planning to do some fly fishing. We are taking our new camper, I'm excited. 

Thanks for visiting. ❤️

8 comments:

hmuxo said...

Enjoy the workshop!!!! LOVE the barn painting!!!

Barbara Pask said...

OH thank you Hilda, I hope you are feeling good. I'll report back on the workshop.

Lata said...

Lovely Painting! One can feel the calmness around the barn with bit of chickens clucking sound around :) Have great time at workshop. !

Unknown said...

The chickens make it.

Barbara Pask said...

Such a sweet thing to say Lata, thank you!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Julia, it does add a lot of life to the painting.

dee dee said...

Beautiful work! Are you still showing your work someplace? I was over at Mason today and din't see your booth?

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Dee, thanks, I have my work at Picture This in Lebanon and outside of a studio at the Pendleton downtown on the 4th floor.