Available Paintings

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Just finished 

Hi Friends! Just completed these two pet commissions and the buyer approved them. It’s always a great moment when you open that email and the client is happy.  Actually I’ve been pretty fortunate over the years, people seem pretty happy with what I do and I love it. Very rewarding to paint a face, an animal or a person and I love when my reference really shows the eyes well.  Both are 8” x 10” oils. I’d love to paint your pet or perhaps your granddog, hurry though as the holidays are fast approaching.  Have a great day! 



3 comments:

hmuxo said...

oh Barbara!! these two guys are beautifully painted. the markings are wonderful....your clients will absolutely love them....

Barbara Pask said...

Oh thank you Hilda! Isn’t it fun painting a face? Even a furry one, lol.

Pattie Wall said...

No doubt they were happy - these two are lovely! You have been so busy with shows I have noticed, hope it has been good for you!