Available Paintings

Monday, November 9, 2009

My daughter's birthday gift



My grandson started school this year and I was there taking photos on his first day. I painted this triptych for my daughter depicting Michael's first day. I found the perfect frame to hold the three 5 X 7 paintings. The first little painting they were holding hands as the bus approached, the second she was helping him onto the bus and the last was when he came home in the afternoon. Her birthday was last Friday and I surprised her with this. This is my sweet Brandy holding the painting and here is a photo of the painting. Sorry there is a bit of a glare on the painting.

10 comments:

Karen Hargett said...

Great gift she will treasure all her life! I love that it is a triptych.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Karen, I think she will treasure it too. It is a tough day when your baby heads off on that school bus for the first time.

Carolina said...

Really beautiful...

Pattie Wall said...

Oh Barb, what a perfect gift for a mom and daughter! Looks great and nicely presented!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Carolina :)

Barbara Pask said...

I appreciate that Pattie, very touching to paint.

billspaintingmn said...

Barb! How cool is that!!!
Very thoughtful and heart felt!
That is Great!!

Barbara Pask said...

So glad you like it Bill, thanks for the sweet comment.

Debra Bryant said...

Every Mom should have such a treasure, especially coming from the heart and hand of her own mother. Great inspiration, great job!

Barbara Pask said...

Such a sweet comment Debra, thank you. Brought a tear to my eye.