Available Paintings

Friday, April 23, 2010

Pine Hill Park


Hello there, I painted this Wednesday at a park near my home, oil on a 8 x 10 stretched canvas. I just love red buds and wanted that to be my focus, I found a shady spot under a tree and had a great time standing there painting. A few other people from my Monday group joined me, one gal sat on a rock almost in the water painting with pastels, what a trouper.

Heading out in a few minutes to hang some of my art in a model home, don't know how that will be but better there than stored in my cupboard.

12 comments:

Dar Presto said...

So peaceful, I can linger here a long while. Looks like it was an awesome day. Neat opportunity to hang in the model home.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carol Blackburn said...

Wow, it looks so still. You must have had a lovely day. Enjoy your weekend.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Dar, Glad you find it peaceful to look at, it was just lovely to stand there and paint.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Carol, It was lovely. Thank you for stopping by. Have you had those oils out again? Don't give up.

Diane Hoeptner said...

Beautiful soft edges in this one, Barbara! I also like the pink blooms across the back and the reflections.

Lokelani Forrest said...

Very serene and peaceful scene. I can imagine when painting this, it became meditative. Very well done.

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks so much Diane, those pink blooms were my favorite part too. Guess you aren't here to tell me I won your painting :( Just kidding, lol

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you very much Lokelani, so nice to see you.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much rtfgvb, nice of you to visit and comment.

Art with Liz said...

Really lovely and tranquil Barbara. Such a peaceful, beautiful scene and love the reflections on the water.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Liz, those pink blooms and pink reflections really made it for me. Glad you like it.