Available Paintings

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Sweet Shop- Mason


Hi there, I painted this in town last week while out painting with my group. This is one of the charming old buildings right on Main St., this building has a business in it called "The Sweet Shop". I bet you can guess what they sell, candy and popcorn and all kinds of wonderful yummy things. Three of us painted very near each other all looking in different directions, it is so nice to paint with someone rather than alone. We are meeting again tomorrow afternoon, should be a bit warmer then. This is oil on a 8 x 10 Raymar panel. I will miss painting outside, I have enjoyed it so much this year.

4 comments:

Diane Hoeptner said...

Barbara, this is so classic OHIO! I love it!!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Diane, it probably does look like any town in Ohio.

Elaine Hurst said...

Really nice. It could also be "Any Main Street USA". Great.

Barbara Pask said...

So true Elaine. Thanks for you visit, I'll be over to see you soon.