Available Paintings

Sunday, September 4, 2011

More Boats




Hi there! This is another one of my 6 x 6 paintings. I enjoyed doing boats so much that I tried it again. Are these called dinghys? Not sure, I love those little red floats hanging on them. Recently we visited a lake near here and they had an area off to the side where they stored boats. I found it so interesting, most of them had been there for years, kind of sad. It was like a boat graveyard, no one loved them anymore. I find I like sailboats and old fishing boats, the sailboats have an elegance to them and the old fishing boats have so much history to them.

Enter your email in my "Google Group" box to receive my new posts.

Please check out some of my artwork on Ebay

I really do appreciate your visit and I love your comments. Happy Painting

No comments: