Available Paintings

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mystery Lady




Hello there, Another one of my tiny paintings. I don't know who painted the original painting of this though I know it is very old. Do you know who the artist is? It isn't an exact copy, I just looked at the original and sketched it on and went from there. At one point I was pretty sure I wanted to paint portraits but I don't feel that way now but every now and then I get the urge to paint a face. Sometimes it's the face of a sheep or rabbit, lol.


Please check out some of my artwork on Ebay~ Free shipping

Thank you again for your visit~ love your comments!

4 comments:

Charlotte Evans said...

I'M LOVING THIS BARB!

Barbara Pask said...

That is wonderful to ready Charlotte, thank you.

Marie Theron said...

Sweet, Barbara! She looks like she would like visit my vintage ladies!

Barbara Pask said...

She does Marie, I love your old fashioned gals. Sorry about the glare.