Available Paintings

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Tulips in Glass" The Meaning of Flowers

Hi there, This coming Tuesday June 18th is the opening of The Meaning of Flowers. This is a show of paintings completed by my group Mason Area Painters/ Arts Alliance Painters. The show will be at Mason Christian Village and hang for a month. This is one of three paintings I have entered. I am so proud of my group, they have been working hard to get their flower paintings ready for the show. So if you live near Mason Ohio stop by Tuesday evening to enjoy the art, music and food, would love to see you. This is acrylic on a 11" x 14" stretched canvas framed. Please enter your email in my Google Group box to receive my posts. So great to see you :)

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is beautiful, Barbara...it looks so nice framed!!!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks sweet Hilda, I wish you could attend the opening.