Available Paintings

Monday, October 29, 2007


Hi there, Here is one of the paintings I listed on Ebay tonight. I set this still life up and thought it came out very nice. I used a palette knife to add some nice texture to the copper container. I love old things and have quite a collection of antique items. I'm still trying to find myself, not sure if at some point I need to paint only still lifes or only landscapes. I painted outside today, it was frosty and I kept my gloves on until the last minute and I never took off my earmuffs, brrrr. Let me know if you like my set up or any other suggestions you might have. Thanks so much! SOLD
You can find my auctions on Ebay by entering Pask in the search box, still trying to figure out how to link you there, I will eventually, lol.

No comments: