Available Paintings

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Portrait





Hi,  I have been busy this week,  I have several paintings started.  Also,  I went to a demo the other night by Qiang Huang.  He was in Cincinnati doing a workshop. He did a two hour demo of a still life set up.  A very kind gentle man.  If you are not familiar with his work there is a link here on my page.  He painted with larger brushes,  he painted his rose with  several strokes and never touched it again.  This portrait is oil on a 11 X 14 canvas panel.  The show ended that I was in the last three weeks and I sold three paintings.  

5 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Barb, you are doing really nice portraits. Thanks for your comment on my 'Carol' painting. I hope to be able to translate her lessons into my paintings.

Mary said...

Beautiful work. I love the softness of your paintings.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Mary, Thank you, I have been working hard at it. I'll check in on you to see what is new.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Mary, Well thank you so much. Glad you found your way to me, I'll visit you soon. :)

neetzy said...

Wow! You sold three paintings that's amazing. Keep up the great portraiture!