Available Paintings

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little Paintings for sale on here

























Hi Everyone, I posted some of these little paintings recently here on my blog, sold several at my last show and painted a few more. Anyway I have decided to offer them here for a week with a buy it now option and after that I will list them on Ebay. They are oil on 6 X 6 gallery canvases that are 1 1/2" deep. Sweet little paintings that will set on a shelf or can be hung on the wall. Thought I would offer them to my blog followers at a set price first. They are $35 plus $6 shipping through paypal. I will only ship within the lower 48 states of the U.S. Email me with any questions. Have a great day. The buttons are here in order of the photos, check the name when you get to paypal to make sure you are purchasing the correct painting. #1Bloomin Happy-SOLD, #2Blue Pottery #3Sunflowers #4 Red Geraniums #5Mug w/ Sunflowers. Sorry that my photography isn't the best, if you like these in the photos you will love them in person.
Blue Pottery
Sunflowers
Red Geraniums
SOLD
Mug w/ Sunflowers
Some of these are available on Ebay

5 comments:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Barbara Pask said...

That is great Marie, I think we all inspire each other. I love our network of online artists. Thank you for visiting Marie.

小研 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rishi Kapil said...

Cute paintings

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Rishi and welcome to my blog. Please visit again.