Available Paintings

Friday, May 4, 2012

Myakka River State Park

Hi there!, The reference photo for this painting is from last year when we vacationed in Florida. We visited Myakka State Park and just to the left of this scene were alligators sunning themselves. Alligators live in some pretty areas. This is acrylic on a 8 x 10 stretched canvas. Stop by tonight at the Middletown Ohio Pendleton Art Center if you are in the area. We are celebrating our one year anniversary and I will be painting outside our studio tonight. Check out some of my artwork on Ebay Please enter your email address in my Google Group box to receive my posts. I really appreciate your visit!

6 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautifully painted!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Hilda!

Elizabeth Kendall said...

Lovely work Barbara!

martinealison said...

J'aime le travail de votre ciel... Il apporte une grande profondeur à votre peinture. Joli travail.
Gros bisous

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you very much Elizabeth and thank you for commenting!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Martine, I had fun doing that sky with so many clouds.