Available Paintings

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Melon Slice & Lillies, Oil 8 X 10


Hi there, We just went through a blizzard here in Ohio the last few days. But it's above freezing now and starting to melt. We had 12" of snow in two days but north of here in Columbus they had 20", so it could always be worse. I started this painting at my lesson last Thursday and just finished it this morning. Melon is fun to paint, I've saved the piece in the frig and I'll be painting it a few more times before it gets ugly. Hope you like it. Barb

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I do like this one....love the melon slice!

The color palette really appeals to me....light and sunny.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Cindy. I wasn't sure if using the color everywhere was too much. The melon is my favorite part too. Barb

Barbara Pask said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Love it. Beautiful. It sparkles.