Available Paintings

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Opening of our plein air show








Hi there, Tonight was the opening at Gallery 42 of all of the paintings we did this summer in Mason, Ohio. There were about 50 paintings in all, a very nice show. I have 11 paintings in the show and the show will hang into January. We didn't have a large crowd probably for a lot of reasons, the weather, close to Christmas and who knows what else. I'm hoping a lot of folks get in to see the show while it's up, most of all I want people to see it and enjoy it. I think one of my paintings did sell tonight, it's on hold. Here are some of the people that have work in the show standing by one of their paintings, these are the people that participated that are in my Monday morning painting group.

Check out my paintings on Ebay, they end Tuesday night and could still make it to you by Christmas.

8 comments:

Dean H. said...

Best of luck to you and the other fine looking artists on the show!
I'm sure you will all find it rewarding!

Marie Theron said...

All your works are splendid, Barbara! Hope the show is a success!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Dean. It was a treat to paint my hometown so it's already rewarding.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you very much Marie. Everyone worked really hard, I'm hoping it will be a success.

Art with Liz said...

All the best for the show Barbara! I hope you sell all your beautiful buildings!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you very much Liz

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Your yellow house looks great. The frame enhances your good work!

Merry Christmas and a 2011 of fabulous painting adventures!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Bill, the yellow house ended up being my favorite plein air piece of the summer. Merry Christmas to you too, I look forward to enjoying your art in the coming year.