Thursday, November 29, 2012


Hello, I painted this a few days ago from a set up. I really don't drink wine or champagne but I grab up the bottles to paint. This is acrylic on a 8 x 10 canvas, I really like the deep rich green color of the bottle. Starting to give some thought to a competition piece for February, this is at a local gallery and the theme is Shakespeare. So many things to choose from, my head is swimming. Thank you so much for visiting, love reading your comments.


Susan Roux said...

So who got to drink the champagne???

You can always host a Champagne Thursday!

Lovely painting.

Barbara Pask said...

Ha Susan, I think it was from last New Years eve, I probably choked down a swallow, lol. Thanks for taking time to comment Susan, glad you like my painting.

hmuxo said...

The bottle looks so realistic, Barbara. I love the glasses and all the colors that you put into it! wonderful job as always!!!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Hilda, so sweet of you to comment.