Available Paintings

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mixed Media ~ Pink Dress

Hi there, Having more fun trying new things with mixed media. I applied a patterned paper to this 8 x 10 canvas. I had painted this dress in oils on another canvas, I cut it out and applied it to the canvas then I added a raised vine pattern. Lastly I added a metallic gold paint to the edges and raised design. Sorry this is a bit blurry, I was having issues uploading. So many ideas running around in my head for creative things to do with this process. I ordered six 24" x 30" canvases, quite large for me. Now I have to figure out what I want to do with them, ahhh. lol Happy Thanksgiving to those of you that celebrate.

2 comments:

Dave Casey said...

Well Barb, when you figure out what to do with the large canvases let me know. I have a number of 24x36" canvases sitting my closet and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. ;)

Barbara Pask said...

I think a lot of us do that Dave, I bought 3 large canvases several years ago and used one, lol. I may use one of these for a competition.