Available Paintings

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Ballerina update

Hi there! Well she's back with some changes. I worked on her a bit more and then took it to critique. They really didn't have too much, felt maybe I needed more detail in her back, lower her elbow and thought I had a line around her where I painted in the background. Last night I painted the background again, worked on the flesh tones more and I toned down a lot of the orange in her hair. Hubby didn't like all the orange in her hair and I took that into consideration too. Could it be done? Maybe, lol  I heard once it takes two artists to paint a painting, one to paint it and one to tell them when it's done, lol. "Back away from the canvas" 

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

She's beautiful!!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

J'aime la grâce et la délicatesse de cette jolie ballerine... Les nuances de couleurs apportées parcimonieusement dans sa chevelure apportent de la lumière... J'aime beaucoup.

Gros bisous ♡

dee dee said...

So beautiful!
Dee Dee

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Ladies, I appreciate your support so much.