Available Paintings

Monday, April 4, 2011

Brass & Peonies



Hi there! More peonies and this isn't the last one either as I love painting them. This one is a bit larger, 11 x 14 on a Raymar panel. Love still lifes, bet you didn't know that, lol.

This Wednesday I am supposed to hear about the Womans Art Club show and if they accepted my painting and then on Friday I am supposed to hear about another show. I entered a painting in the online Raymar competition, I am way out of my league with that one but you have to try things, right? Some fantastic art is chosen to be finalists in the Raymar competition so I probably just donated to the cause.

Check out a few of my paintings on Ebay

See you soon!

6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Your peonies are awesome, Barbara. Good luck with the art club show.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Carol! There is a bit of glare on it, didn't realize that until I posted it. I appreciate your good wishes. My fingers are crossed :)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

that is pretty darned nice considering that Peonies are about the most difficult flowers to paint.
The whole painting is very soft and lovely with beautiful color harmony.
As far as entering shows.....go for it! Everyone has a chance!

Art with Liz said...

Gosh Barbara, but these peonies are beautiful! Love the greens - so soft and gentle.

Barbara Pask said...

Hey Mary! Nice to see you. Thank you for the nice comment too.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Liz, I am on a flower kick right now.