Available Paintings

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sharing Good News



Hello, I just wanted to share my good news, yesterday I was notified that I had been accepted into 2 shows. The first painting of the silver pitcher and apples was accepted into the 118th annual Cincinnati Woman's Art club show, I feel really honored to get into that one and it is the first time I entered. The second painting of peonies was accepted into the Evendale Fine Art Exhibit, it is an annual show also but the first time I have entered it. I should have taken a photo of the first one framed but hopefully at the opening this Sunday they will allow photos. I titled the first one "Memories of Grandmother" and the second one as you might expect "Peonies" lol.

As artists we put so much into our work and it is so great to feel that we are moving in the right direction. I love what I do and would do it no matter what but a pat on the back once in a while is wonderful.

Well spring is here and I love it, pretty soon I will be back outside painting.

Please check out a few of my paintings on Ebay and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Peggy Montano & Paintings said...

Wonderful news, Barb. I love it when I get this kind of news.

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks so much Peggy! So nice of you to visit also.

Unknown said...

These are both wonderful paintings, Barb and they and you deserve the acceptances into the shows! Your paintings are a delight.

Barbara Pask said...

You are so sweet Laura, thank you very very much.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Barbara on your well deserved acceptances.

Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you very much Sue. Nice to have you visit her also.