Available Paintings

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hydrangeas



Hi, I am really into painting flowers lately aren't I? I love the color of this green vase and white or pink flowers are so soothing. I painted this last Monday when I met with my group and not surprising I painted some roses today. I will show you that one soon. This is oil on a 8 x 10 stretched canvas.

Exciting news. Twelve artists from my Monday group are going together to rent a studio space. It is in a new art center north of here. Each of us will have a small space to display our art and we will feature one artist for each of the twelve next months. Hopefully things will go smoothy but it is a small investment and worth a try.

Please check out a few of my paintings on Ebay

4 comments:

learn oil painting said...

nice painting...Daniel

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you very much Daniel, means a lot coming from you.

Sunny said...

Lovely, Barnara! My very best wishes to you for success on the new studio space.... how exciting! I just love it when people pursue their dreams and they become a reality!

Barbara Pask said...

I am excited too Sunny, we signed the lease yesterday so we're off and running. So happy you like this too.