Available Paintings

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Loveland, Ohio- Paint the Town



Hi! Several weeks ago I participated in an event called Paint the Town in Loveland, Ohio. I know I posted about it but I don't think I showed you any of my completed work. I painted 2 paintings and this is one of those. This is oil on a 11 x 14 Raymar panel. I took photos and got started on this at home, setting up my sketch with thin paint. I spent several more hours standing on the curb in Loveland, in the sun, fighting the bees to complete this, lol. The wet paint sale was not well attended with only a few sales, such a shame. I always enjoy painting there. Loveland is a busy town in the summer, a bike trail goes right through it and there are cafes that have tables outside with wonderful colorful umbrellas.

Spent yesterday in Middletown Ohio painting on the street, still working on my large triptych for October, I'll share that with you eventually.

Have a wonderful day and happy painting!

2 comments:

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

This brings back a lot of memories for me as I am from a small town in Ohio. This could be it!

Great little painting that is very inviting.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Carol, I have lived in Ohio my whole life, can't imagine living anywhere else. Glad you enjoyed seeing this. I am participating in a plein air event this Saturday in Milford Ohio, another cute Ohio town. Please stop by again.