Available Paintings

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pretty in Pink



Hello, I painted this one a while back, it is oil on a 8 x 10 Raymar panel. I purchase the smooth cotton in the Raymar panels and love them. I do paint frequently on a stretched canvas but I love this firm surface too. Lots of texture in this one, I used a palette knife on a lot of it.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July, I have about 30 people coming for a picnic. Really hoping for dry weather, we have had a crazy wet summer.

Happy 4th to you and yours. <3

6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

So pretty, Barbara. It has such a light, airy feel.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Carol <3

Rosemary said...

Another lovely one Barb! You and Susan are tempting me to try the palette knife! The texture in this one is scrumptious.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Rosemary, glad you like it. I really enjoy adding texture with a palette knife, you should try it. I think it is so nice to show off oil paints and see those heavy bits of paint here and there or everywhere, lol.

AnnG said...

Very nice floral still-life Barb!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Ann! Nice of you to stop by.