Available Paintings

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mortar, Pestle & Pears



Hello, This painting is oil on a 8 X 10 stretched canvas and framed in a solid wood frame that is gold leafed, crackled and glazed. This painting was done from a set up using an antique mortal and pestle and pears. I am very pleased with this and I know you would be too. The painting has wonderful texture in it, very painterly. The painting is sealed with Soluvar varnish and the frame is wired and ready to hang on your wall. Email me with any questions at barbarapask@zoomtown.com


Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

mary maxam said...

The softness here is lovely and this frame compliments the colors perfectly.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Mary. Nice of you to visit, please stop by again.

Art with Liz said...

Beautiful softly glowing colours.

I's summer there - I thought you would be painting your gorgeous houses!

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Liz, thank you. I haven't been outside to paint much this summer, the spring was wet and cool and now it's hot and wet.

Fay Akers said...

Pears are fun to paint. I just realized I put my recent pear painting into a show and forgot to photograph it.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Fay, I love painting pears too, all the different shapes and colors.