Available Paintings

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sooo Many Paintings




Hi there, I have sooo many paintings in my studio and I think from time to time I will post one here at a reduced price. This was in my studio for $160 but I am offering it here for $130 and that includes shipping. I will ship anywhere within the continental US. This is oil on a 8 x 10 stretched canvas and framed in a 3" solid wood frame with a gold leaf finish that is crackled and glazed, the painting is wired and ready to hang on your wall. This is a sweet little beach scene with two little girls playing in the water. Email me with any questions at barbarapask@zoomtown.com You can purchase this using the paypal button or contact me and I would accept a check if you don't mind waiting for it to clear. Sorry there is a bit of glare.



Have a great weekend

12 comments:

Dean H. said...

This is an excellent painting, Barbara!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks so much Dean. Hopefully someone will want to own it. Good to see you!

Sandra Galda said...

Very much like impressionist masters!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Sandra, I do too. Especially love children on the beach.

Anonymous said...

Love the soft simplicity of the piece Barbara. The movement and animation in the figures looks so effortless (but I know how much hard work is involved!). Love the frame too!

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you so much Tony, I really appreciate your kind words. Please visit again.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

thanks so much for your visit and comment Barbara. This is a sweet painting. Should sell quickly.

mary maxam said...

What a charming piece, the softness in both color and brushwork. Lovely

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Mary , Thanks! So nice to see you. Your kitties are beautiful.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Mary. Thanks for visiting too. I love your work!

Fay Akers said...

if only I had a place to hang it. Lovely

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Fay, sweet of you to say that.