Available Paintings

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Pear

Hi there, this little pear is painted in acrylics on a 5" x 7" canvas and varnished with gloss varnish. 

I have included a photo of my set up at the new co-op, sorry the photo
isn't very good. 

Last night was the grand opening of our new co-op called The Artist Lounge. We are almost full with only a few spots left. It is very exciting and now we all have to figure out the best way to run it and of course let people know we are there. 

Have a wonderful day friends

6 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

Co-ops can be fun! Congratulations - I always enjoyed my work days there. Your wall looks great! Best of luck to you!

Rosemary said...

Barb, this little pear just glows! Your wall(space) looks terrific - you are having way to much fun and I wish you much success with the co-op! You Go Girl!

hmuxo said...

LOVE your wall, Barbara! Best of luck with the Co-op....

Barbara Pask said...

Oh thank you so much Pattie, I am very excited and have high hopes.

Barbara Pask said...

Thank you Rosemary you sweet lady you! Big hugs

Barbara Pask said...

Oh thank you Hilda, I appreciate you so much.