Available Paintings

Monday, February 3, 2014

Landscape

Hi there, it is fun to try different subjects in this wet into wet style. This landscape is 5" x 7" in acrylics, I think it makes the sky very interesting.

This past Saturday was my show at The Northminster Fine Art Show.  Great weather, nice people and sales, the perfect day.  All of the paintings I sold were in my new wet style so that made me feel great. People were very interested in how they were painted and exactly what they were looking at. I have always said it just isn't enough to paint well, you need to be different.

Thank you for your continued support

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful vibrant colors, Barbara.
Congratulations on selling some of your paintings!! Definitely a successful exhibit!!

Barbara Pask said...

Thanks Hilda! This photo isn't an exact depiction of the painting but close. It was such a nice day, it's a huge complement when someone wants to live with your art isn't it?

Sharon L. Graves said...

love this and love that you were successful and rewarded with sales. I love this style and hopefully you enjoy it as much as it looks like you do. Happy painting.

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks so much for being so supportive. Happy you like this style, I just love doing it.