Available Paintings

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rainy Days

Hi Friends,  I love changing things up and I am playing around with this new technique.  I hope it looks like a rainy day to you.  As you can see I tried a landscape and a city scene in this new style.  They are not varnished so I may go back and tweak them a bit.  I would like your feedback, do you like them ,do you think they look finished?  They are both acrylic on 8" x 10" stretched canvases. 

I hope all of you are staying warm here in the states, it has been quite the winter.  Thanks for visiting today. Hugs 

6 comments:

hmuxo said...

Such an amazing technique which I hope to see in the next painting you do, Barbara! I really love it! It definitely looks like a rainy day...like I'm looking out a car window.. the second one is awesome as well...its more like a sun shower with that wonderful light hitting the building during the rain...Two excellent paintings..

Barbara Pask said...

Gosh thank you Hilda, such wonderful feedback. I thought that too about the second painting, sunlight in the rain, hugs

Sharon L. Graves said...

You amaze me Barb, always reaching to learn and perfect something new. They both definitely have that rain shower look. Love it.

Barbara Pask said...

Oh thank you Sharon, I really enjoy trying new things. I admire you for stepping out of your comfort zone a lot too.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I like them both as they have an emotional feel with mood and color harmony.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I like them both as they have an emotional feel with mood and color harmony.